Do you ever find the need to spy on someone’s emails? The person in question may be anyone – your kid, spouse, family member, employee, or business partner. If you do, we are here with the top 5 email tracking apps that you can use for Android and iPhone.
Email tracking is something that can let you know a lot about a person. Yes, people don’t use them that often but they still hold some crucial details about them. If you think that email tracking may be impossible, you are wrong. Tracking someone’s email can be simpler than you can imagine.
The Need for Email Tracking Apps
There can be numerous reasons that may make you want to use an email tracking app for Android or iPhone. Some of the common ones include:
- You want to track down your kid’s email account to keep them safe from online threats. These include cyberbullying, pedophilia, sexting, online harassment, and many more online crimes.
- As an employer, you may want to know if your employees are doing their work well and not misusing any confidential information related to your business.
- Lastly, email tracking is an excellent way to catch a cheating spouse too. It is because the cheater may think you will never check their emails when social media and instant messaging applications are available. And this is where they can go wrong.
Apart from parental control, employee monitoring, and catching a cheater, there can be numerous other reasons that may be the reason for you looking for the best email tracking apps. So, without further ado, let us have a look at our best five picks for the same. Let the scrolling begin.
The Best Email Tracking Apps
Spymaster Pro is the most sought-after cell phone monitoring software that you can ever find and is the number one on our list of the best email tracking apps. Apart from letting you track emails, this top-rated spy app can do a lot. Therefore, it can correctly function as a parental control app, employee monitoring software, and a cheating wife tracker. Further, this cell phone surveillance app is dependable, safe in terms of security, and comes packed with some unmatched features. It offers a fuss-free usage and will fit inside your budget.
- User friendly
- Reasonably priced
- Excellent features
- Social media tracking
- Instant messaging tracking
- Email tracking
- 24 X 7 chat support
- Native language support
- Available for both Android and iOS
- Not rooting required for Android
- Five-minute installation process
- No installation and no jailbreak for iPhone
- Sensitive information alert
- Super-simple refund policy
The next name on our best email tracking apps for Android and iPhone list is Flexispy. This cell phone surveillance application also offers super-clear sound quality for its live call recording feature. However, it is a heavy software. So, you may find it a bit problematic.
- 24 X 7 Customer Support
- Remote spy camera
- Excellent sound quality
- Live call recording
- Problematic Usage
- Extended installation period
Next up on the best email tracking apps for Android and iPhone list is XNSPY. Apart from letting you track emails, it can also help you with many other features. However, you may need to jailbreak the iPhone to use this cell phone surveillance app.
- Easy to use
- Watchlist feature present
- Self-explanatory dashboard
- Location tracking feature
- Live screenshot option
- App blocker feature present
- Excellent call and surrounding recording feature
- Jailbreak required for some iOS devices
- 24 X 7 chat support claims are fake
Spyzie is the next email tracking app that you can use. From letting you catch a cheating spouse to keeping your family, kids, and teens safe, this spy app is useful for all.
- Easy access
- No jailbreak or rooting needed for installation
- Offers a long list of spying features
- No video previews
- Too long customer support response time
- Target phone may become slow
- Viber and WhatsApp tracking absent
- Limited iOS monitoring
The last spy app in the best email tracking apps for Android and iPhone list is Spystealth. This cell phone spyware also lets you track KakaoTalk and Badoo. However, some of the other features that it offers are not up to date.
- Monitor five devices with one subscription
- 24/7 chat support
- KakaoTalk and Badoo tracker available
- Some features are not up to date
- Not compatible with some devices
So, these were the best email tracking apps for Android and iPhone that we have for today. Choose one of these and instantly peek inside anyone’s phone to view their emails and much more. However, before settling on one, make sure to check some genuine reviews of all the apps.
Also Read :- How to Ensure that Your Kid is Safe Online?